Friday, March 6, 2009

Sprouse-ing it up this Spring

Weeks of waiting paid off when I received the call from my local store Manager that my Graffiti Neverfull in orange was waiting for me. Less than two years ago, I purchased a Neverfull when it first came out but was unhappy with the misalignment of the seams. I returned it but never forgot how wonderful it was. Since then, and after several reincarnations, I have been waiting for the perfect Neverfull to catch my fancy and I finally decided that this is the one! I simply threw my Bag Ban for '09 out the window. The only drawback is that it was not made in the U.S.A. and I wish it was, so as to truly pay tribute to one of America's great contemporary artist. . Oh well, I still LVoe it!!! Graffiti Neverfull Tribute Bag for Stephen Sprouse, Saks Fifth Avenue, Chevy Chase, MD, March 6, 2009

11 comments:

  1. congrats! seein this post made me decide once and for all. this afternoon, i'm gonna go to the boutique and sign up for the waiting list. i want one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I love the lining!!! Orange just POPS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys. I can't wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!
    Congrats and enjoy.
    Geo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big congrats! Isn't this bag just fabulous? Love the orange interior!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy Bag! But I LVoe the green one!

    Greetings from KL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh! i LVoe it!

    btw, would you know if there would be other orange graffiti city bags coming soon... i mean aside from those items (speedy, neverfull) currently in the website?

    thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey ba_tings, I think this is it. The Graffitis are Tribute pieces to Sprouse. Currently the LV website is only showing a few, so why not visit welovesprouse.com so that you can see all the items that have come out. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. can I know if graffiti neverful ever does PM and MM sizes?

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: I created this blog for the sole purpose of sharing my passion and obsession for the brand that is Louis Vuitton. I am in no way, shape, or form connected with this company nor its subsidiaries. This is my personal blog and the views and opinions expressed herein represent my own and not those of the people, institutions, or organizations that I may or may not be related to, unless stated explicitly. Also, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time as I learn and develop my understanding regarding the things and issues that I am blogging about. This blog provides a snapshot of the knowledge, views, and opinions that I hold at that particular moment in time and these might change. I reserve the right to evolve my knowledge, thoughts, and viewpoints over time and to change them without assigning any reason. My blog includes links to other sites or blogs operated by third parties. These are provided as a means of convenient access to you for the information or opinion contained therein. I am in no way responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through other sites. I try my very best to credit photos, articles, or videos that are contained herein. I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it. Drop me a line 4dluvoflv@gmail.com. Thanks and here's wishing you LVoe!!!