Monday, March 16, 2009

Google Translate

Hey LVoe Readers, I just included the Google Translate Gadget in my blog! Now you can enjoy reading my posts in your own language. I bet the grammar is not so good because I just tried the Filipino translation, but this would make reading anything and everything about Louis Vuitton so much easier for all of you. Just choose your desired language in the drop down menu and voila, Google will translate the texts for you. Visit often. LVoe it!!! LVles Lecteurs d'oe, j'ai inclus juste le Google Traduit le Gadget Dans mon blog ! Maintenant vous pouvez apprécier lisant mes postes dans votre propre langue. Je parie la grammaire n'est pas si bon parce que j'ai essayé juste la traduction philippine, mais ceci ferait lire n'importe quoi et tout de Louis Vuitton autant de plus facile pour vous tous. Juste choisir votre langue désirée dans la baisse l'en bas menu et voilà, Google traduira les textes pour vous. Visiter souvent. LVoe il ! ! ! Oye LVlos Lectores de oe, yo acabo de incluir el Google Traduce Aparato ¡En mi blog! Ahora usted puede disfrutar de leer mis postes en su propio idioma. Apuesto la gramática no es tan bueno porque acabo de probar el traducción filipina, pero esto haría lectura nada y todo acerca de Louis Vuitton tanto más fácil para todos ustedes. Escoja justo su idioma deseado en la gota abajo menú y voilà, Google traducirá los textos para usted. Visite a menudo. ¡LVoe!!! He LVoe Leser, habe ich nur das miteingeschlossen Google Übersetzen Apparat In meinem Blog! Jetzt können Sie lesend meine Posten in Ihrer eigenen Sprache genießen. Ich habe die Grammatik ist nicht so gut gewettet, weil ich nur die philippinische Übersetzung versucht habe, aber dies würde Vorlesung irgendetwas und alles um Louis Vuitton damit viel leichteres für alle von Ihnen machen. Wählen Sie nur Ihre gewünschte Sprache im Dropdown-Menü und dem voila, wird Google die Texte für Sie übersetzen. Besuchen Sie oft. LVoe es!!! Ehi LVi Lettori di oe, ho incluso appena il Il Google Traduce il Congegno Nel mio blog! Ora lei può piacere leggendo i miei pali nella sua propria lingua. Ho scommesso la grammatica non è così buona perché io giusto ha provato la traduzione di filippino, ma questo farebbe la lettura niente e tutto di Louis Vuitton così molto più facile per voi tutti. Appena scegliere la sua lingua desiderata nella goccia il giù menu ed il voila, Google tradurrà i testi per lei. Visitare spesso. LVoe esso!!! Ei LVos Leitores de oe, eu acabo de incluir o O Google Traduz Invenção Em meu blog! Agora você pode gozar lendo meus postes no própria linguagem. Aposto que a gramática não é tão boa porque acabo de tentaa tradução de Filipino, mas isto fariam leitura algo e tudo sobre Louis Vuitton tanto mais fácil para todos vocês. Somente escolha sua linguagem desejada na gota para baixo cardápio e voila, Google traduzirá os textos para você. Visite freqüentemente. LVoe ele!!!

5 comments:

  1. hahahaha...it was weird reading the text in tagalog --- more power to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so much fun, every day again and again.
    Geo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so much fun! I LVoe it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guy!! I'm from Spain I love Louis Vuitton . I'm 17 years old and my dream is buy LV's bag!! in specially Speedy 3o(classic).So I hope that someday I have it..

    XO

    (sorry for my english lol)

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, guys. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Alicia, your dreams will come true, chica. Just keep beLieVin'!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: I created this blog for the sole purpose of sharing my passion and obsession for the brand that is Louis Vuitton. I am in no way, shape, or form connected with this company nor its subsidiaries. This is my personal blog and the views and opinions expressed herein represent my own and not those of the people, institutions, or organizations that I may or may not be related to, unless stated explicitly. Also, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time as I learn and develop my understanding regarding the things and issues that I am blogging about. This blog provides a snapshot of the knowledge, views, and opinions that I hold at that particular moment in time and these might change. I reserve the right to evolve my knowledge, thoughts, and viewpoints over time and to change them without assigning any reason. My blog includes links to other sites or blogs operated by third parties. These are provided as a means of convenient access to you for the information or opinion contained therein. I am in no way responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through other sites. I try my very best to credit photos, articles, or videos that are contained herein. I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it. Drop me a line 4dluvoflv@gmail.com. Thanks and here's wishing you LVoe!!!