Tuesday, March 24, 2009

LVook-See Review of the Cabas Ipanema

I had a rough day at work today so when Jerome invited me to do a LVook-See at our local boutique, I didn't even consider going to the gym anymore. Upon entering, we immediately saw the vibrant colors amid the Monogram browns. Proudly displayed in their respective shelves were the rose, jaune, marine and sable of the Cabas Ipanema. Both sizes, GM and PM were already available for pre-sale for Saturday's official release. The bag is pretty much like the Tahitienne in many respects but has a more rounded shape. Pleats add a nice touch at the bottom and the interior is roomy and has a pochette that is attached with a leather strap. J wanted the GM but the handles he says is not comfortable as a shoulder bag due to the way the straps are cut. The LVoely associate said that the leather will soften in time and hence would be more comfy. One thing I like about it, is the button detail that has the "Articles de Voyage Louis Vuitton" engraved on it. Overall it's a great beach tote and will hold summer paraphernalia well. Prices are $1080 for the PM and $1250 for the GM. Pardon the blurry pic.

2 comments:

  1. hi there...the rose color is more to pink or red? in ur pic, seems like a pink color..

    -sarah-

    ReplyDelete
  2. The print is more of a reddish color but the background is definitely pink. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: I created this blog for the sole purpose of sharing my passion and obsession for the brand that is Louis Vuitton. I am in no way, shape, or form connected with this company nor its subsidiaries. This is my personal blog and the views and opinions expressed herein represent my own and not those of the people, institutions, or organizations that I may or may not be related to, unless stated explicitly. Also, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time as I learn and develop my understanding regarding the things and issues that I am blogging about. This blog provides a snapshot of the knowledge, views, and opinions that I hold at that particular moment in time and these might change. I reserve the right to evolve my knowledge, thoughts, and viewpoints over time and to change them without assigning any reason. My blog includes links to other sites or blogs operated by third parties. These are provided as a means of convenient access to you for the information or opinion contained therein. I am in no way responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through other sites. I try my very best to credit photos, articles, or videos that are contained herein. I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it. Drop me a line 4dluvoflv@gmail.com. Thanks and here's wishing you LVoe!!!