Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Louis Vuitton Monogram Mat Collection

I received this request from an old post, click here regarding the Monogram Mat ....I have this bag (stockton bleu) and i'm sad cause i feel that many people don't know about it even on the internet there is no information can you please give some (the collection of which year, the price, ...)!!! thank you. I can't say that I know much about this collection since it pre-dates my LVoe for LV but here are photos from the historical catalogue. I will only be featuring the bags but it also came out in small leather goods like wallets and agendas. I believe they were removed in circulation sometime around 2006. If LVoe Readers can contribute prices or any info, (ahem...Mr. Duck) it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Anonymous for inquiring about this. I LVoe thumbing through the old catalogue. Sutter 11" x 12.6" x 3.9" noir bleu ambre Stockton 11.5" x 2" x 10" noir bleu violet ambré Malden 15" x 5" x 11" noir bleu Willwood 14" x 4.5" x 12.5" bleu and ambré Webster Street 9" x10.4 x 3.5" noir bleu ambré Allston 12" x 3" x 7.5" ambré Fowler 10" x 3.3" x 14" bleu violet ambré

5 comments:

  1. I have the sutter in the violet and kept a copy of my receipt from eluxury. It is at my office so I will let you know the price tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I have the Stockton not the Sutter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Price for Malden $1540

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi i brought the Willwood bleu and Ambre in 2004 and i paid £755.00 for it and i still have it and its never been used!! i have receipts and packaging as well! I wonder what it is worth now?

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: I created this blog for the sole purpose of sharing my passion and obsession for the brand that is Louis Vuitton. I am in no way, shape, or form connected with this company nor its subsidiaries. This is my personal blog and the views and opinions expressed herein represent my own and not those of the people, institutions, or organizations that I may or may not be related to, unless stated explicitly. Also, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time as I learn and develop my understanding regarding the things and issues that I am blogging about. This blog provides a snapshot of the knowledge, views, and opinions that I hold at that particular moment in time and these might change. I reserve the right to evolve my knowledge, thoughts, and viewpoints over time and to change them without assigning any reason. My blog includes links to other sites or blogs operated by third parties. These are provided as a means of convenient access to you for the information or opinion contained therein. I am in no way responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through other sites. I try my very best to credit photos, articles, or videos that are contained herein. I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it. Drop me a line 4dluvoflv@gmail.com. Thanks and here's wishing you LVoe!!!