Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Louis Vuitton Calls Out: FAKE!!!

American Rapper, Rick Ross has been called out by Louis Vuitton for wearing counterfeit sunnies at the XXL Magazine May 2009 Issue. Ay, how embarrassing! The letter from Louis states: Dear Editor: We were dismayed to see the cover of the May 2009 issue of XXL Magazine, which features a photo of Rick Ross wearing a pair of sunglasses prominently featuring counterfeit Louis Vuitton trademarks. Because the photo has generated considerable confusion among your readers and Louis Vuitton customers among others, we feel it is important to clarify several points. The first is that the sunglasses Mr. Ross is wearing were not made by Louis Vuitton, and in fact, are counterfeit. Louis Vuitton did not grant permission to Mr. Ross or to whoever did make the sunglasses to use our trademarks. The second is that no affiliation, sponsorship or association exists between Rick Ross or XXL and Louis Vuitton. The third is that counterfeiting is illegal. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to correct the confusion.

4 comments:

  1. damn HOW embarrassing poor rick ross lol

    im loving your blog =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! What is the shame? U should ask. If i were Rick Ross,i would go on a desert island for the rest of my life. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually, we need to ask this.
    where is that sunglass he get from. is that from his stylist or the magazine stylist.

    if its from his own stylist, may be his stylist is a sick corrupt. spend 10% to buy some fake sh** and keep 90% on his pocket.

    as im sure he wont risk his career by wearing fake. sigh.. poor you boy..

    this thing happen to so many model and actress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg..shame on you rick!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: I created this blog for the sole purpose of sharing my passion and obsession for the brand that is Louis Vuitton. I am in no way, shape, or form connected with this company nor its subsidiaries. This is my personal blog and the views and opinions expressed herein represent my own and not those of the people, institutions, or organizations that I may or may not be related to, unless stated explicitly. Also, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time as I learn and develop my understanding regarding the things and issues that I am blogging about. This blog provides a snapshot of the knowledge, views, and opinions that I hold at that particular moment in time and these might change. I reserve the right to evolve my knowledge, thoughts, and viewpoints over time and to change them without assigning any reason. My blog includes links to other sites or blogs operated by third parties. These are provided as a means of convenient access to you for the information or opinion contained therein. I am in no way responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through other sites. I try my very best to credit photos, articles, or videos that are contained herein. I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it. Drop me a line 4dluvoflv@gmail.com. Thanks and here's wishing you LVoe!!!