Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Hot LVooks of Louis Vuitton Spring Summer 2009

Visit www.louisvuitton.com for more details. Photos from: Jacob Sutton; styled by Samuel François Elle.com Crewneck Shirt, $720, Skirt, $1,650, Spicy Sandal in patent leather, $1,875 Cardigan $1,320, Lurex skirt $2,550, Lunettes $560, Jetlag Flight Bag, $4,500, Spicy Sandals in suede, $2,175 Silk skirt $4,640, Safari Bag $4,040, Zeomonogram $340 and Leomonogram Wooden Bracelets $385, Stephen Sprouse Leopard Stole $725 Shirt $1,125, Sweater, $1,725, Zeomonogram $340 and Leomonogram Wooden Bracelets $385, cord belt $600, earrings & necklace, cotton and lurex skirt (price unknown) Python/Leather Obi belt $1,350, Zeomonogram $340 and Leomonogram Wooden Bracelets $385, earrings and dress with python detailing (price unknown) Blazer $2,325, Top, $540, Obi belt $1,350, Zeomonogram $340 and Leomonogram Wooden Bracelets $385, earrings, necklace, skirt with python trim (price unknown)

4 comments:

  1. LV's SS for women 2009 are the best collection i've ever seen. From the shirt to the shoes, from the jewels to the make up. It's marvelous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Jetlag Flight bag. Will there be any more picture of them? Oh... my! The price's so out of this world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys for visiting! You can still see pics of the Jetlag in www.louisvuitton.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though the syling is great and fierce.. but the prices on the the RTW is ridiculuous.. too high for something too seasonal

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: I created this blog for the sole purpose of sharing my passion and obsession for the brand that is Louis Vuitton. I am in no way, shape, or form connected with this company nor its subsidiaries. This is my personal blog and the views and opinions expressed herein represent my own and not those of the people, institutions, or organizations that I may or may not be related to, unless stated explicitly. Also, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time as I learn and develop my understanding regarding the things and issues that I am blogging about. This blog provides a snapshot of the knowledge, views, and opinions that I hold at that particular moment in time and these might change. I reserve the right to evolve my knowledge, thoughts, and viewpoints over time and to change them without assigning any reason. My blog includes links to other sites or blogs operated by third parties. These are provided as a means of convenient access to you for the information or opinion contained therein. I am in no way responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through other sites. I try my very best to credit photos, articles, or videos that are contained herein. I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it. Drop me a line 4dluvoflv@gmail.com. Thanks and here's wishing you LVoe!!!