Saturday, November 21, 2009

LVook See

I haven't been to LV in a while so I was excited to go visit today. The moment Angel and I walked in, I immediately spotted the Monogram Bulles. Made out of textile, the color combination with oxidized vache leather was quite appealing. Next, I was handed the Monogram Stresa which I fell in LVoe with the GM size. It's a perfect everyday bag except for the cumbersome leather flap at the opening. The canvas that was used is not as thick as I wanted it to be but I guess that makes it more comfortable as you hug it close to your body. We were also shown the Multicolore Courtney which has all the studs that made the bag super pricey. The Clutch alone was already $2430 and it was quite heavy. Lastly, January 1st is the release of the new Monogram Vernis Colors: Rose Florentin, Vert Impression and Gris Art Deco. The pic was too small for me to appreciate how the subdued colors would LVook in real life. All in all, it was a perfect day at Vuitton with Angel walking away with a little something. I'll have to post a pic of it the next time I see her.

5 comments:

  1. r u getting any handbags from cruise collection?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the Vernis new colours!! That's the highlight!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jemima, I don't think I am. I am currently on a bag ban so would be holding out for next year. As for the pics...sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what are the new colors and when will they come out! Out of all the LV bags, the vernis is my fav!! Just LVOE it!!! Can't wait to see the new colors. I sooo want a pink vernis! sooo want it!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: I created this blog for the sole purpose of sharing my passion and obsession for the brand that is Louis Vuitton. I am in no way, shape, or form connected with this company nor its subsidiaries. This is my personal blog and the views and opinions expressed herein represent my own and not those of the people, institutions, or organizations that I may or may not be related to, unless stated explicitly. Also, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time as I learn and develop my understanding regarding the things and issues that I am blogging about. This blog provides a snapshot of the knowledge, views, and opinions that I hold at that particular moment in time and these might change. I reserve the right to evolve my knowledge, thoughts, and viewpoints over time and to change them without assigning any reason. My blog includes links to other sites or blogs operated by third parties. These are provided as a means of convenient access to you for the information or opinion contained therein. I am in no way responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through other sites. I try my very best to credit photos, articles, or videos that are contained herein. I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it. Drop me a line 4dluvoflv@gmail.com. Thanks and here's wishing you LVoe!!!