Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Louis Vuitton Holiday 2009 Catalogue

I decided to repost the Louis Vuitton 2009 Holiday Catalogue but this time with clear photographs and corresponding price list that went with it (*** denotes information available from 866.vuitton). Entitled “Les contes de Louis Vuitton”, it is a story inspired by the great French fairytale writer Charles Perrault. Credits are: Photographer Vincent Gapaillard; Art direction William Snieg; Prop stylist Jean Hugues de Chatillon. Special thanks to Mr. Snieg at indesignwetrust.com. Of course visit www.louisvuitton.com to view the cool presentation of the catalogue. Happy Holidays, everyone!!! Totally Monogram Bag $970, Bag charm in resin and strass $450 Wilshire Boulevard Bag in Monogram Vernis $825, Sarah Wallet in Monogram Vernis $660 Stand By Me large ring yellow gold $1640, Lockit Bag in Suhali Leather $2640, Le Somptueux Wallet in Suhali $870 Mon Monogram Speedy Bags in Monogram Canvas $1030 Tie in silk $195, LV Initiales belt in Damier $420, Knitted scarf in cahsmere $515, Scarf in cashmere $515, Boston reversible belt in Damier embossed leather $545, Sunglasses in metal $530 Tambour Orientation automatic alligator strap $10600, Messenger Bag in Monogram Canvas $1140, Asphalt richlieu sneaker in calf leather *** Pilot case in Taiga $2800, Brazza Wallet in Damier canvas $490, Initials LV key holder in metal $250 Tambour alarm clock Damier canvas case $2570, Cargo fountain pen alligator yellow gold, $1820, Doc roller leather rhodium $825, Key holder 6 in Damier canvas $195, Compact wallet in Utah leather $715, Wallet for bills and credit cards Utah leather, $605, Pendant in metal and leather $405, Bracelet in metal and leather $450 Neverfull bags in Monogram $750, $700, $650, Neverfull bags in Damier $750 and $650, Neverfull Bag in Crocodile $31100, Key Holder in metal and lacquer $360, Bandeau silk twill $150, Sunglasses in acetate $610 Tambour Lovely Cup, yellow gold and steel, rubber strap $6850 Monogram Etoile City Bag in Monogram Canvas $2330, Monogram Etoile Compact Wallet in Monogram Canvasd $550, "Oh Really!" pump in patent calf leather *** Pendant in metal, strass, lacquer and resin, $420, Bracelet in metal, strass lacquer and resin, $550, Inclusion bracelets in resin, strass and metal, $420 and $310, Bracelets in wood and lacquer $265, Bracelets in resin and metal, $295 and $310 Courtney Bag in Monogram Multicolore $2430, Key Holder 4 $235, LV Trunks and Bags Belt $465 Square 90 in silk twill $350, Stole in cashmere and silk, $855, Square 70 in silk twill $310, Sistina bag in Damier canvas $1720, Sistina wallet in Damier Canvas $710 Tambour automatic chronograph, steel bracelt $5950, Davis Bag in Monogram Macasar Cans $1410, Boston Reversible belt in Damier embossed leather $545 Tribeca Derby in glazed calf leather *** Tambour in Black automatic GMT, rubber strap $4100, Signature cufflinks in sterling silver and onyx, $640 Louis Vuitton Book, Art, Fashion and Architecture $130, Europe City Guide $130, London City Guide $34, Los Angeles City Gude $34, Paris City Guide $34, Rome City Gude $34, Miami City Gude $34, Mumbai City Guide $35, New York City Gude, $34, Tokyo City Gude $34 Stresa Bag in Monogram Canvas $1360 Craquantes large pendant with chain, white gold set with pink sapphire and diamonds $5550, Asymmetrical Luxuriantes earrings, white gold set with pink sapphires and diamonds, $39000, Luxuriantes Grappe ring, white gold set with pink sapphires and diamonds $39000 Bellevue Bag in Mongram Vernis leather $1090, Sunset Boulevard Clutch in Monogram Vernis Leather, $845, Zippy Coin Purse in Monogram Vernis Leather $395 Minaudiere Tresor in embroidered python $4670 Lunar Bag in Mahina Leather $2640, Key Holder in Metal $420 "Glamorise Me!" open tow pump in satin moire *** Tambour Holgram Monogram Folcon, diamond, Monogram Vernis leather strap ***, Flocon coin purse in Monogram Vernis leather *** Bagatelle Bag in Epi leather $1940, Astrid wallet in Epi leather $855 L'Absolu bag in Crocodile leather $38900 LV Initiales belt in Damier canvas $420, Tie in silk, $195, Stole in cashmere and silk, $715, Scarf in mink, $2490, Broadway richelieu in patent Epi Leather *** Daniel Bag in Damier Canvas, $1030, Keepall bag with shoulder strap in Damier canvase, $1200, Modulable compact wallet in Damier Canvas, $550, Modulable Long Wallet in Damier canvas, $595, Boston Reversible belt in Damier embossed leather, $545 Alma bag in Epi leather ***, Eight-watch case in Monogram canvas, $4070, Beauty case in Monogram canvas, $3360, Jewelry box in Monogram canvas (made to order), $4070, Jewelry box in Suhali leather, $8150 (made to order), Jewelry Vanity box in Suhali leather (made to order) $35900, Alzer suitcase in Epi leather $11900, $11200 and $10800 (made to order). Bag charm in metal and strass $340 Milla pouch in mink ***, Ear muff in leopard printed mink with silk ribbon "Lucky You!" sandal in patent calf leather***, Ring in metal and strass $360 Accesories pouch in Monogram canvas, $325, Key holder in metal resin and lacquer, $375, Key case in Monogram Canvas $165, Insolite purse in Monogram canvas, $295, Sunglasses in acetate, $480, Charm pen, cotton resin $360, Scarf in wool, $655, Gloves in wool, $420, LV Inventeur belt in Monogram Canvas, $465, Bracelet in metal and resin, $255, Pendant in metal and resin, $420 Madison richlieu in Taiga calf leather This last photo never made it to the print catalogue but it features a Tambour (Forever?) watch with a "Stand By Me" Ring.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Francis!
    I LVoe your blog! I came upon your blog by googling "LV blog". I read your blog entries and I like what I see. I love your purses collection! Drool.... ;). I was born and raised in the Philippines. I saw pictures of you and your friends there in DC. I recently moved here in Frederick, MD. It made me miss home, my friends, and family.I purchased my LV this year as a gift to myself. I want another LV. As in now na!! It's addictive. Andrea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...thanks Andrea. It's so good to hear from Filipinos reading my blog. So what will you be getting next? Send me a pic of you and your new LVoe.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: I created this blog for the sole purpose of sharing my passion and obsession for the brand that is Louis Vuitton. I am in no way, shape, or form connected with this company nor its subsidiaries. This is my personal blog and the views and opinions expressed herein represent my own and not those of the people, institutions, or organizations that I may or may not be related to, unless stated explicitly. Also, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time as I learn and develop my understanding regarding the things and issues that I am blogging about. This blog provides a snapshot of the knowledge, views, and opinions that I hold at that particular moment in time and these might change. I reserve the right to evolve my knowledge, thoughts, and viewpoints over time and to change them without assigning any reason. My blog includes links to other sites or blogs operated by third parties. These are provided as a means of convenient access to you for the information or opinion contained therein. I am in no way responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through other sites. I try my very best to credit photos, articles, or videos that are contained herein. I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it. Drop me a line 4dluvoflv@gmail.com. Thanks and here's wishing you LVoe!!!