Sunday, September 14, 2008

To Anonymous

His comment to my previous post: Confused? All 3 pics have the same time stamped under Sept. 13, 3008. Ummmm...please clarify? Plus, that bag looks used? Let's see the "usual" unwrapping pictures you post up to tease, please. Sir Confused. My response: I did notice that Blogger's time stamp was not functioning last night. I didn't realize that it will cause confusion. Have you ever heard of computer glitch or hiccup? As for your snide comment about my bag looking used, I believe Marc Jacobs intended it that way with its antique silver rivets and softly drummed leather that the Mahina is known for. It is very apparent to me that you know nothing of Vuitton and that this color, Mordore, had a release date of September 6. I will deny your request for "usual" unwrapping pictures for I do not find it necessary to placate your malicious intent. Furthermore, may I request that you cease visiting my blog if you continue to bombard me with insipid comments that are meant to criticize not only my style but also my character. If I can, I will block you from visiting it, but since you hide under the cloak of anonymity, I am forced to post this tirade and have my readers decide for themselves. Lastly, I write this blog not for profit or for vainglory, but to share with my friends and those who might be interested to read it, my love for Louis Vuitton. This will be the last time that I pay attention to you, Anonymous. Sigh...such a beautiful day today here in Virginia. I think I'm going to have coffee and breakfast now with my Mahina XL by my side! LVoe it!!!

11 comments:

  1. U No What Fuck ALL the Haters Your Fab And I LVOE your bags!!! Don't ever let anyone put you down and this is coming from a boy who carries Louis Vuitton Bags! I LVOE ur clothes and your flipflops i visit your blog EVERY day and i support you 110%
    xoxo
    big hug
    Danny

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously, don't ppl like this have better things to do? if you don't like him that much, don't come here. easy as that~ doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sad person needs to get a life i'm afraid, such a hater. ignore this person x

    ReplyDelete
  4. just ignore him. he is probably just little bold one, who needs to increase his self confidence by criticizing others.

    I just LVoe, LVoe and LVoe your blog.

    with LVoe from Prague

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its called Hateration and they need to grow up! Love your blog and continue to WORK IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't sweat jealous people. You look great with your new bag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello from the beautiful island of mindanao, davao city. anyway don't give that creep your precious time, i LVoe your bag just keep the LVoeving going, your bags/pics are my daily vitamins... LVoe lots brendix

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...and hello there from the equally beautiful City of Makati.
    Just ignore that person. For all we know, he wants an LV so badly but couldn't in his lifetime afford one. You know what envy can do to a person. Just keep on blogging. I visit your blog at least 3 times a day, i really LVoe it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i lovee reading your blog and the pictures are the best! keep them coming and ignore this person drinking too much haterade!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sweety...haters make u famous....as greta said it before...good or bad publicity is still a publicity..(anong connect?)hahahahhahahaha..sorry to read about how stupid that person is..i miss your blog..i was out of town and no coverage for my blackberry..anyway im back and ill send you my pictures from our MT.APO trip with ofcourse my LV carryall in tow..hehehe...kisses and hugs from davao..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Child, puhlease!!! We all know that this anonymous poster LVoes to visit your blog and drool excessively over your bags but can't admit to himself that no matter how much negativity he throws your way, he will never EVER have what you have.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: I created this blog for the sole purpose of sharing my passion and obsession for the brand that is Louis Vuitton. I am in no way, shape, or form connected with this company nor its subsidiaries. This is my personal blog and the views and opinions expressed herein represent my own and not those of the people, institutions, or organizations that I may or may not be related to, unless stated explicitly. Also, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time as I learn and develop my understanding regarding the things and issues that I am blogging about. This blog provides a snapshot of the knowledge, views, and opinions that I hold at that particular moment in time and these might change. I reserve the right to evolve my knowledge, thoughts, and viewpoints over time and to change them without assigning any reason. My blog includes links to other sites or blogs operated by third parties. These are provided as a means of convenient access to you for the information or opinion contained therein. I am in no way responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through other sites. I try my very best to credit photos, articles, or videos that are contained herein. I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it. Drop me a line 4dluvoflv@gmail.com. Thanks and here's wishing you LVoe!!!