Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mail Inquiry (Any info among my readers?!)

Hello, I was doing some LV internet searches and came accross your Blog. Very comprehensive and a great source for information. Please keep it up - great reading. I have a quick question for you. My wife's a big Vernis purse fan and our sales associated on Sunday (in Toronto) mentioned that the current seasonal colors (pink, green, blue, orange) are to be short lived and discontinued in ~June/2009 with new seasonal vernis colors arriving for the July to December 2009 period. Would you happen to have heard what the new July to December 2009 vernis colors are going to look like ("official" color names don't mean much) and which city purse models the colors would apply to? She said that one of the colors was a very deep olive green and there were another 4 or 5 other new colors coming in July 2009. But she couldn't say which purses were to come in which new colors. Unfortunately, the store wasn't able to find their announcement letter which identified which new 2009 vernis colors were to be with what purses in July. Would you have heard? Which new vernis colors are hitting the shelves in July 2009 and which purses they'll apply to. Thanks. Rob.

2 comments:

  1. i've heard of a new dark blue (similar to the old indigo) and a coppery/bronze colour (lighter than than the old bronze) coming for PreFall'09.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi..i've also heard that there will be a dark blue color.. i also was told that the pomme d'Amour and amarante is going to be gone soon...my sa told me that once they run out, that's it...

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: I created this blog for the sole purpose of sharing my passion and obsession for the brand that is Louis Vuitton. I am in no way, shape, or form connected with this company nor its subsidiaries. This is my personal blog and the views and opinions expressed herein represent my own and not those of the people, institutions, or organizations that I may or may not be related to, unless stated explicitly. Also, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time as I learn and develop my understanding regarding the things and issues that I am blogging about. This blog provides a snapshot of the knowledge, views, and opinions that I hold at that particular moment in time and these might change. I reserve the right to evolve my knowledge, thoughts, and viewpoints over time and to change them without assigning any reason. My blog includes links to other sites or blogs operated by third parties. These are provided as a means of convenient access to you for the information or opinion contained therein. I am in no way responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through other sites. I try my very best to credit photos, articles, or videos that are contained herein. I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it. Drop me a line 4dluvoflv@gmail.com. Thanks and here's wishing you LVoe!!!